Thursday, April 24, 2008

Career Move

It's been a while my career had been stagnant.  It's probably due to boredom.  It's probably due to the comfort to be in comfort.  It's probably due to my finance.  It's probably due to career goal.  Whatever the reasons are, I'm ready for a change.  The time couldn't have been better when I made up my mind about a week ago.  Now I have 3 options that is all in unconfirmed statuses.
  1. Stay wherever I'm and expect for a promotion that I've been expecting since last year.
  2. Grab on to the next opportunity the headhunter from Robert Walters has to offer when they call.
  3. Apply for some of the interesting international postings that is available for application within my organization. 
Now, I didn't say that the above 3 options are guaranteed.  If I were to say, all the options has a less than 50% possibilities.  Whichever option I choose, it's going to be a tough decision.  There are factors of time, money, development, opportunities and lifestyle that makes the deciding-on-a-choice a thorough thinking process.  Headache...

It's been 1044 days and counting...

2 comments:

Hele said...

hey, these decisions are never easy and i've gone thru those kinda things, cracking my head to come up with the right decision. whatever decision you make, just make sure you don't regret it lor. coz tht's the worst that can happen.
BTW, how's your experience with robert walters?
email me la!

aboo said...

Yah, I know. In the end it's about making the decision and don't look back anymore. Hahaha...

Ok ok, will email you bout Robert Walters. :P