
It was a Sunday night after my photo shooting session at lil' Genting that I thought of going to get some supper. The first mamak that I went to, I saw cars parked along both side of the main road and I knew it's a night of football with at least Manchester United playing as one of the team. So, in order to avoid the crowd I decided to go to another mamak to pack a burger and head home.
I headed for BRJ in Wangsa Maju. It's the same situation with cars parked everywhere by the road side. Fortunately I found myself a double park with my sweetie sitting in the car waiting for me to go pack my burger. And this is what I saw. A sea of about 2000 people (one half of the people is behind where I took this pix). You can see there's 3 projector from the pix, but what you can't see is another 3 more behind me. This is crazy... I got to know it's actually a match between 2 powerhouse, Manchester United and Arsenal.
For those who don't know about this area, it is in Wangsa Maju. Along a stretch of about 10 shoplots in a single row, there's 3 mamak that can easily accommodate thousands of people and a few more roadside mamak that's 10 steps away. This is how Malaysians spend their weekend... watching football.
No comments:
Post a Comment