What a nice weather today. This makes me thought of the late summer which I spent in Paris, the brightness of the day, the breeze and the coldness (although it was colder).
It's a great day to sleep, nonetheless it's also a great day to get yourself on the chair and look out the windows while you are working. That's what I'm doing right now. By the side of my building, I can see the traffic lights with slow-pace vehicle and sometimes a wide empty street.
In front by me, I can see EDS's building in the classic-europe coloured building (brown). To my left, it's Fujitsu, a square, white and dull-looking colour building.
My boss, is going to be late today. She's not feeling well, hence I'm late too. =P I got to my office at 10.30am. Yes!!! It's the cold morning that is keeping me from awake... What a nice excuse huh!!!
One thing that irritates my morning since yesterday is the email I received from Guangzhou. Grrr... The lady there is simply trying to be smart by making simple stuff so complicated. None of the people in the office can stand her, she just ask too much for nothing. I know it's not ok to think of thing this way, but that's just what she is. IRRITATING!!! STUBBORN!!! TRYING TO BE SMART WHEN SHE IS NOT REQUIRED TO!!!
Anyhow, why bother to let this kind of people ruin my day? Hehehe... Ooopsss... I'd better start my work now.
Oh yah, it's "Pay-Day"!!!!. And it's Mega Sales, muahahaha... means it's time for shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment