Friday, July 29, 2005

McD Breakfast!!!

It's Friday. As usual, the most motivating working day. And guess what? Started the day with a McD breakfast. Mouth-watering hashbrown and scrambled egg. Thanks to my colleague, Su Chin who takeaway for us, since she have to bring her daughter there for breakfast. So sweet of her.

I felt kind of lost, not totally. Suddenly can't think of the 2nd step, eventhough I can think of my 4th step of my career. My step 2 and 3 is still missing. Seems like I really need a good rest and time to think during my break on August.

I think all I need to motivate me in my work now is to find my missing steps. But I'm confident that I'm going to find in 1 way or another, it's only about the timing. I guess it's like this in life. Once in a while, you will need to get yourself lost and then slowly and eventually find your way out. This is not only a process of finding a solution, but also a way to understand yourself better in life of your needs, desire and goals.

Seems like my mind is already picturing myself lying by the beach, closing my eyes and let my life pass through in front of me. NOW I'M REALLY LOST!!! I'm in the office, but my mind is at somewhere else. Hahahaha...

No comments: