Monday, August 01, 2005

Sleepy Monday

Sleepy Monday? Because of sleeping late last night. Was browsing through some papers that I took back from office of which I suppose to spend my weekends on. I was too cropped up with enjoying my life on the weekends till I have no time to browse them through.

As usual, late to work. Reached bout 10.10am. I could still remember how time critical it was when I was still in the processing floor. Even being 5 mins late, I would get as guilty as hell. I do miss working in a team. I miss my team too. There is no where in near future I can find such strong bond and teamwork. Life will still go on, flowers will wither and time will still pass. Eventually the day will come to see everyone pursuing their own goals. Some will succeed earlier, some may be later. But everyone will find his/her purpose of life.

My Saturday at my boss' house was fantastic. Her apartment was extremely homey and beautiful with simple and slick interior design. We had a great dinner and some great wine. Wanted to go for the Jazz Festival, but we decided to stay at the homey apartment and chill out for a while since we can see that our boss is kind of tired.

Wow! My Sunday was amazing. In less than an hour, I spent RM300+ in KLCC on clothings and other stuff. But it's great though. Step in, look around, try it on, pay and step out. And now, I will have to stock up some instant noodle for next months Credit Card bills already. =P

No comments: