
I was amazed by the personnel of PAWS. Those were real creative people. The first thing that caught my attention when I step on their booth was the marine blue cap with it's PAWS logo. As a dog lover, definitely I could not resist the temptation of the cap and paid RM20 for the slick design of the cap and partly for the sake of contributing a bit to the welfare. Even the t-shirt looks terrific, but too bad I've to kind of budget a bit this month, can't purchase too much. Hey the bottom line is, this animal welfare society does not get as much media and public attention as SPCA. Eventhough, the animal there should be treated equally with those in PAWS. As PAWS is not a goverment funded society, it don't get the attention that it require to help the poor animals. To all animal lovers out there, show some support. Go to the PAWS website and see what you can do to help within your ability. PAWS Official Website!!!
Ok, after all the charity talk, it's about my work now. My boss is suppose to be in holiday this week, but her workaholic self got her back to office this morning and maybe more mornings to come on the remaining week. She got so pissed in her personal stuff that we got some lectures from her for something, I would say is not our fault. Don't get me wrong here, she is still a nice boss to work for. But sometimes she is not able to control her temper and mix her own emotions with work. No one is perfect I would say. Little does she knows, by throwing her tantrum at us (the innocent people), she is affecting our mood as well. Worst of all, it will bring fear to work. That is why, even now she has left the office, everyone is on a tensed mood right now.
Sometimes I just don't understand, what would you get when you throw your temper on others who has nothing to do with you getting angry? To me, I think this cause more harm than good. Everything we do everyday, in a way or another will bring effect to people surrounding us. Why is there a need to make these people's life miserable when you have a choice to make their life better? I'm sorry, I guess I just hate impulsive people who would let go on innocent people, especially those who I respect a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment