Sunday, August 07, 2005

Unproductive day

Today is like hell! I'm so unproductive. Even looking at the screen for an hour, my mind is still somewhere in the space. Can't figure out what to do. So decided to blog a little. =P

Went to see my new place and landlord yesterday. It was cool! The landlord seems really friendly and personal. The husband even painted the living room already. But my room needs painting. I'm thinking of blue paint, very light-blue. It will somehow create the sense of calm ocean, I suppose. Anyone have any idea of what kind of colour will look really comfy and calm? No dark color, it's not comfy and rather... it's SLEEPY!!! What kind of paint to buy? I want some hassle-free paint (I guess there's none).

Today my partner in crime at the office (Su Chin) is on holiday. Now I understand how boring she was when I was on holiday. It is because the other colleague is so quiet and always in to her own world, I'm resulted to talk to my computer screen. Sigh... Don't get me the wrong way, this colleague is a really nice person, it's just that she's too quiet. Even if I initiated a conversation, it only lasted less than a minute and a perfect silent just follow the next. Awkward!!!

What else to write? I guess nothing, just looking forward for the weekends. My mind is so exhausted. From what? I don't even have the energy to think of what causes my mind's exhaustions. Brain dead...

No comments: