I went for an Indonesian movie yesterday, due to the boredom in a small town. Fortunately, cineplex still exist in this small town of mine. The movie I watched? Ungu-Violet. I wouldn't say it's a blockbuster movie, but I think it's still a great movie. This is the kind of movie that reminds you of the people you love, family especially. Some might be laughing on me for watching such a movie, but I think it's all about appreciating the work of the producer and script-writer and not the countries background. The soundtrack of the movie, "Menanti Sebuah Jawaban" by Padi is really nice (at least it is for me). If anyone is interested to download this song, click here. Hehehe... Part of the time I spent online today is to look for this mp3. If you can't get to download through the site provided, drop me your email in the comment area and I will send it out asap.I feel kind of bad today, due to the problem I bring upon to my colleague when I take this leave. If you still remember, the most irritating lady of Guangzhou, Grace is back into action again! She is asking so much question that is not important and caused my colleague who is standing in for me in my project while I'm away a big headache. I don't even have to be in the office to be able to sense the frustration my colleague has to go through. I'm sorry Su Chin. =P Can anyone imagine, when I have my once in a lifetime holiday, I can't wait to go back to work thinking of the extra time my colleagues have to spend in the office when I'm not around. I think I'm a real workaholic. I guess this is contributed by the great colleagues and boss I have and also the challenge that keeps me on my toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment