Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Bad Memory

Argh... Why do I always have a bad memory? My boss is kind of unhappy about it right now. Her boss called from the UK but I did not heard the phone in her office was ringing (of which I can intercept if I heard it. What do you expect? The door was closed!). Finally when Agnes, informed me that her boss is looking for her, I went to the training room 1.3 that my colleague mentioned that they would be at. However, when I got there wanting to inform my boss that her boss is looking for her, that room is occupied by other people.

At that moment, I were panicking already. Hence I ran to every floor looking for her, but to no avail. When I was about to call my boss mobile phone, I was told again by Agnes that her boss was not looking for her anymore. Finally when my boss and colleague got back from their meeting, it is "Meeting Room 1.3" that they were in. I think I need to clean up my ear extra clean when I got home. How stupid can I be??? Training Room vs Meeting Room.

Nonetheless, it is a great lesson for me. I never know that they would label the "meeting rooms" in 1st Floor as previously when I was at 3rd Floor, the meeting rooms were not labelled. My heart is still pounding tremendously right now. Grrr... Hate this kind of feeling. Is it my fault? I think it is. At least I should have look into all the meeting rooms too.

What an unfortunate day!!!

No comments: