My vacation at home isn't quite as I would expect. Small town, boring life. Though it's boring, I thought I would find the peace that I could not get in KL. It's totally the opposite. I drove around the whole town just to find a Starbucks-like cafe to read my book. Guess what? None can be found. The cafe I ended up in is the "Sunflower" Cafe. People there talk as if there is no tommorrow. They would shout their lung out when they are talking. I guess I can't blame them. It's the culture of the town.
Kind of lost, seems like my trip home is not as relaxing as I thought it would be. Though, I think I still have to make the best out of it. But even the internet is freaking me out here. The dial-up is always giving me problem. Guess I'm too used to broadband in KL.
My trip isn't quite enjoyable as it is. However, it's still my duty as a son to come back and accompany my parents at home. Though, my parents don't seems to be quite enjoy me presence here. Not that they are not happy that I'm home. It's just that I felt that my presence did not bring anything special as of the normal day (when I am not at home). This does makes me sound unfilial, but I'm just stating the truth. Anyhow, of course I will not express such feelings to my parents. They will feel bad about it. So, guess I will have to be a filial son in front of them for another few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment