The wind is here... The haze is gone in a glance. Now through my experience (kononnya), the API in Cyberjaya is about 80. It's all cleared up now. Finally my most beloved "SUN" is shining again. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST? AND WHY DON'T YOU DISAPPEAR WHEN I DON'T NEED YOU? Dilema...
I'm going back to my old den after work today. It's been more than 3 months since I last step onto that holy land (my birth place). Yeah... I guess I will not be updating my blog till then. =)
I just had a great lunch with my colleague, my boss and my ex-teamleader. It was a great lunch at Alamanda. We ended our lunch with a cup of Starbucks coffee. What else can you ask for? I think it's another one of a great afternoon break.
Oh.. oh.. oh... balik kampung.
No comments:
Post a Comment