Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday!!!

Today... Erm... Started my day of with emails again. My ex-teamleader pays me a visit at my desk, she was so happy of the position she's applying to in this company. However, her highest hurdle is her current boss, who is bias, racists and ham sap!!! That boss of her is holding her back since she's the best staff he has now of which she will have to clear up whatever mess the other managers have created. She's someone I respect a lot as her leadership is excellent both professionally and personally. Anyhow, knowing her samurai-like spirit, she will not let things go without putting up a good fight. Good luck and all the best to her.

Can't wait for weekends to come. Just want to escape from the ever piling work and take a good rest. Mid of August will be my big break. Yeah!!! Can go home or go somewhere that is peaceful, like... Cherating. I love beaches!!!

Dinner at my boss' apartment this Saturday. Can't wait to see how posh her place is. But also scare that it will be kind of awkward. Anyhow, I am kind of positive on going there as we can clearly see that my boss is trying her level best to blend into our world, of which I think it's something good.

I've been blabbing a lot of nonsense with no direction here... Hehehe... Too much to think of in my work already, hence just thought to click and drop some words here.

Argh... Missed my movie with a friend yesterday night. Apparently she has to help her friend with some stuff. By the way, need not worry. DVD of the movie will be out in the black market in no time. Oh yah, the movie that I want to watch, Fantastic 4. It kind of attracted me when I saw the making of the movie. What a smart way to advertise and market a product. And I am the victim.

No comments: