Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Festive mood

Oh my God!!! X'mas is coming... Yeah!!! Brought a CD with full of Christmas MP3's to work. Su Chin and I are now in the Christmas mood listening to all these music. Obviously, with the hype for the holiday season right now, I just can't put my head down on my work. Especially when boss is on her holiday as well. But still, need to get a hold of myself... A few more head bang on the keyboard might work... ;P


And before my boss left the office for her vacation back in the States, she prompt all of us with question to keep us pondering through our New Year. I will attach it at the end of this blog entry to let all of you think about yours too, if you have a team at your own workplace.
1) I want you all to think about specifically how you can help to strengthen this team?
2) What can you do to be a better team player?
3) How does what you have identified impact your own future growth?Take this an please set personal goals for yourself for the coming year. Write them down and be specific.


Everybody out there, wish you Merry X'mas and Happy New Year. May you enjoy your Christmas with your love ones and have a happy happy New Year's eve party. Booze yourself to the max and for guys, please remember to wear "precautions".

We wish you a Merry X'mas,
We wish you a Merry X'mas,
And a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: