Me: Hey, what time are you going to work tommorrow. My car stall, the battery is dead, I need you to help me to jump start the car before you go to work.
Friend: (Eyes on the computer screen)I'm going to work at 7am (of which he actually leave at 8am everyday) and I don't think my Kancil's battery is strong enuff to "jump-start" your car.
Me: Hey, no worries. I had tried it out with my friend's Kenari of which has the same battery of a Kancil. All you have to do is bring your car near mine, open up the engine cover and I will do the rest. So, can you do me this favour?
Friend: I don't know (eyes still on the computer screen)....
A tribute to 6 years of friendship and 4 years of staying in the same house person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment