My weekend? Saturday was great, moving my stuff bit by bit from the old place to the new place. It feels like an adventure. Why? Because I have been staying at that old place of mine for 6 years and I'm the first tenant in that condo ever since that block of condo was built. Afternoon was "STOMP". OH MY GOD!!! Never regretted paying the RM225 for it! It was fantastic, funny, relaxing and enjoying. Half way thru the show, my colleague, Su Chin thought I was sms-ing in the middle of a very interesting show as described in her blog. But the truth is that I was actually recording the melodramatic and rhythmic performance (only the lovely sound, no camera was allowed). Then it was "kara-oke at night. My gang of pig and dog friends was really like... how should I describe... ermm... crazy, hilarious and cowa-bung-ga!!! (that's a term that suddenly popped into my mind, teenage mutant ninja turtle).
Sunday? Was suppose to go to MATTA fair to check out the price for a Bali trip in November, but in the end I "fong fei kei" (ffk) my friends due to financial difficulties. Anyway, the trip was cancelled due to the overly costly season in November and December. The funniest things about my Sunday was I have to wake up early in the morning to go to my new house to brush my teeth and take a bath because I have moved all my toiletries without my bed on Saturday, hence I have to sleep at the old house and bath in the new one. Bizzare!!!
And as a follow up of the previous blog entry, my friend cum ex-housemate gave me a call yesterday (I was on annual leave), here's the dialogue:
Friend: Hey, you've have moved all your stuff out of the room, but when are you going to return the car sticker and the keys?
Me: Don't worry, I will pass you the car sticker and the key to you soon when you can give me back my deposit.
Friend: What? The new tenant would want to move in next week and you can't expect me to only start arranging my stuff then?
Me: Alrite.. alrite... I will try to give you all the stuff next week.
Of which I WON'T, because I paid the stupid rental for the room until the end of September. And just as the previous blog entry has described the way he has been, I think I should let him taste his own medicine, "I DON'T KNOW". Muahahahaha!!!! Evil am I?
Anyhow, my new place is really a pleasant one. Although there's so much to work on with limited time since I have to work. It's does feels like an adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment