Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm late

I was so indulged in my book yesterday night that I did not notice that time flies and it was already 3.00am when I finally have to stop myself from reading. After switching of the light, I can't sleep. Damn, God knows until what time I have to roll from one side of my bed to the other until I fell asleep. And today, I'm so late to work!!! I only managed to reach office at 11.00am. The most fortunate thing is, MY BOSS IS ON HER WAY TO PHUKET!!! Muahahaha!!!

My weekend was a enjoying one. Spent my Saturday afternoon by sending my car to wash, while eating my lunch and in the meantime, read my book. Then at night went for some red wine at Alexis accompanied by some so-so jazz music that night. Sunday, it was Ikea day. Spend a lot of (don't you think it's money) time browsing through and have a rough idea of what to get for our (me and my future housemate, better known as my buddy) new place. Ended our day with a "Yong Tau Fu" dinner at Wangsa Melawati. Delicious!!! :p

No comments: