Monday, September 12, 2005

Lost...

Lost... Guess blog does not give as much freedom of writing as it seems. Everything I write will be socially responsible to all the friends who might be reading my blog. Of which, I can't write anything unpleasant in here that will hurt somebody who knows me and my blog. Bizarre!!! I'm going to move this blog elsewhere soon. Looking at the limited technical flexibility like (amendments in html) and downtime, I'm getting really annoyed by the Friendster blog services. But the contradicting part about blogging is also the "known" part. As much as you do not want people that you know to read them, you want them to read (when the blog it's not regarding them). That's a dilemma that exist among all bloggers.

Alright, after babbling so much, why actually am I lost? Since it's a blog that's going to be seen by someone I know, better not defame or finger pointing at my friends. All I can say is, I'm going to wash my hands off and go on with my life. Let nature takes its course. People might not want or will think of my feelings, but I still have to think of others feelings. Sounds so saint? Nope, just my philosophy of life, rather to look at others die and feel guilty, I would die myself and avoid the torturing of guilt seeing them die. Smart huh? Hahaha...

Am I bad tempered? Hey hey, friends out there. Can someone answer this question for me? A friend of mine said that she can feel that I'm not good at my temper. Since I might offended someone without myself noticing it, I would appreciate if there're friends who would tell me that. Am I or am I not? Would aprreciate it, thanks.

p/s: I lost my brain while writing this blog. And with regards to being Saint, actually I am. Muahaha...

No comments: