Sunday, September 11, 2005

Pretentious?

Just had a great night out with my closest friends for years. It has been on my mind for years already. I discovered that I could not really be as much of myself when I'm with them. The usual self of me would really go all out to tease people and joke around when I'm with other friends. But when it comes to this group of friends, I found myself the quietest one among all. There's no one to blame, guess that I felt more inferior when I'm with this group of friends. I do enjoy spending time with these friends. But why I felt so? I don't know.

Might be because I know them too well and knowing more words = more bombardments.
Might be because they know me too well.Might be because they don't know/understand me that well.
Might be it was me who potray the person who I was not and I have to live with it now.
Might be I felt I'm useless compare to them (to subjective to compare, so definitely not).
Might be I'm too passive, so would always allow them to take charge of the situation.
Might be I'm too defensive when I'm hanging out with them (doesn't want to lose the friendship).
Might be I don't know how to respond to them with the proper answer or expression.
I'm still searching for the answer....


p/s: there's no finger pointing at anyone. Hope no controversy. All is just about my life.

No comments: