Call me old fashioned, but I believe when you are in love, you should be unselfish enough to give your love one what they want. Even if that means you have to let go. I once told a person that I love, if she does not want my existence in her life I would let go, all I can wish for is to see her happy with someone who truly cherish and appreciate her for who she is. To love is not to own.
I also believe for two person to be together in a relationship is never easy. They will have to fight. Fight against all odds. Fight against personal egos. Fight against environmental changes. Fight against personality changes. Fight against complacency. Fight against distrust. Fight against doubt. Fight against negative thoughts.
To sum it all, it's a fight to be together and to love each other until the day they grow old together.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my dear friend,
after 2 yrs of not hearing your thoughts..you have grow. It makes me tears to hear what dwells in ur heart for so long. Be strong, there's always friends to talk to. There's me too! though im kinda far..lol
Ur not so distance friend
Anonymous... I don't know who you are wor if you don't leave a name or at least an initial.
i think i know who is anonymous A as im anonymous C :)we have known each other for a very long time
Post a Comment