Monday, April 11, 2011

Armageddon

Recently some friends started to talk to me about 2012.  Like the movie itself, end of the world in 2012 as written in bibles and some ancient scripture as well.  Weird this conversation comes from friends who are not really the religious type, but they kind of believe it will happen.  That is because of the sign that has been written in the bibles for years before and started to happen in recent years.  First sign is when the sea turns black, this happened at US when the fossil oil drill leaked.  Then the second sign was the Tsunami in Japan.

My natural reaction to my friends was, "I don't know whether it will really happen and when will it be, but if it does, I have already make sure I have live everyday of my life as if tomorrow is the end of the world. Do things that I want to do, say things that I want to say, love the people that I love like there's no tomorrow and to tell the people I love, that I love them".

Have you ever think about what are you going to do now if tomorrow is the end of the world?

No comments: