Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Believe

Since I come to maturity, I always believe it is always essential that we treat people nicely and kindly.  Some people can be nasty, some can be selfish and take advantage of my kindness.  Some just does not know it is a privilege to be treated kindly and continue to take things for granted and absorb whatever benefit comes out of it.  But I believe good will come out of it one day.  It takes an extra little effort to make a difference in a other's life.  And when I see the appreciation or whatever problem/issue they walked out from their life happily with my help, that's the biggest reward I could ask for.

This believe does worn me out some times.  It worn me out when my kindness got taken for granted.  It worn me out when I have to give to the point of breaking.  It worn me out when there's no one there to understand why I do what I do.  It worn me out most when I could not find someone that could provide me a safe haven to seek peace and shelter when I'm tired.

I do feel pain sometimes.  When I could not find a shelter.  It also makes me rethink decisions that I've made.  But I have yet to regret any of the decision, for they are made with serious considerations.  If loneliness is how my life pan out to be, so be it....  Hopefully the fulfillments of assisting others to gain happiness is enough to keep my believe going.

For who I am and who I will ever be.  I feel worn now....

No comments: