Like anyone else, I dreaded to face problems and issues in life. Be it laziness to do chores, work or problem solving. Be it making the only hard decision there is available to me in various situations. Be it doing bad for the sake of good.
However, I will eventually face my laziness, making the difficult decision and behave firmly to people. Another philosophy of my life, if I don't face it today, I will still have to face it some day. Yah, people will say, "Hell, I might as well leave it there and face it later." In this case, later will never come. This is because human will think, "Yah, no this time. I will deal with it later (again)." And without knowing, our lives has past us by and some of us have to take our regrets to the grave.
Disclaimer: This is just about myself. Anyone can disagree with me. It doesn't matter because everyone is unique.
Monday, April 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment