
This is how it happens. My aim to go to Borders was to get the Freakonomics, and have a look at George Soros' new book, called "The Age of Fallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror". I found my Freakonomics with a sticker written that buy 3 for the price of 2. Hence I proceed to the area where the books with this promotion is located. Looked around, seen none that I know of or interested in.
Then I continue to loiter around Borders and saw another book that caught my sight, iWoz. Picked the book up, read the back cover and find it interesting. I had always like to read bout successful ppl's biography and their journey to who they are today. Since this book come with another sticker of its own that say "20% off with purchase of any item", I took it as well.
Then when I met up with my sweetie who is loitering around in the bookstore as well. Asked her if she wanna take a look at the Buy 3 for 2 area have got something interesting for her. She took a look and saw the book "The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing" and it's quite interesting, so she decided to take that book. Since it's buy 2 free 1, or buy 3 for 2, I look around for another book and end up with another interesting book called "Blink".

And this is how I end up buy books worth of RM130. Was really excited when I got home. It's juz like when you go shopping and got yourself something and can't wait to reach home, open it up and try it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment