Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Met an old friend

About a week back, my company was doing some corporate video shooting in the office. Since my department's kamcheng very good with the communications department, I was forced to say some funny phrase in front of the camera. What's the phrase ar? Hmm... forgot, some mushy mooshy words that meant to present that I love HSBC.

Anyway, that's not the main thing I wanna say here. What happen was, when the Comms people (Noreen) was bringing me to the temporary studio setup in the office, she intro me to one of the guy taking charge in the shooting. And OMFG!!! It's my highschool mate. It's been years since I last saw him. Though I accidently bumped into his blog bout 1 or 2 weeks before I met him, such coincidence.

He's changed a lot. He used to be like a "close to nerd" but not. Maybe because that time he was mixing with all those nerds. He has become today someone who works in production and creative line. I couldn't even believe my eyes, but I have to. Ohhh... by the way his name is Isaac.

Anyway, am glad to see him. Couldn't chat much with him, but still happy can catch up a little and exchange our phone number. If you still have not know me enuff, I'm someone who don't like to lose touch with friends. I love my friends. After all no man is an island. Friends are important. But of course I love my sweetie too ler. :P

No comments: