It's Christmas, my office area put on a really heart-warming tree last week. Since the tree was so heart-warming and doesn't have any decoration at the bottom of it, someone suggested to have the "Secret Santa" thingy. What's secret santa? It's actually getting everybody's name and put in a box. Once all the name is in the box, all will have to take turn to draw a name. Without announcing the name you draw, you will need to buy a X'mas gift
(everyone agree to make sure the gift is below RM20). Then everyone is not supposed to sign off the X'mas card with their own name, instead is encouraged to sign off as "Your Secret Santa". Sounds fun, some people still wouldn't be able to guess who their secret santa is even after years.
So, I got the name of the person whom I should buy a gift for. Although it already passed Christmas, we all agree to exchange gift on Jan 2, due to last minute execution (
hehehe). So I went gift hunting today.
I think book is the most ideal gift. After all, it's knowledge. And this is what I ended up with.
Yes, it's called SUMO (Shut Up, Move On). It took about an hour to decide. And I was still having doubt if this book makes a good gift. So when I reached home, I search in Amazon. It's 4.5 stars out of 5. I think it should be good. :P Actually heard of this SUMO word some time ago, thought it should be a nice book.
Alright, anyone in the office that sees this book, please keep a secret from the receipient aite. :X
No comments:
Post a Comment