Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A day's life of a man who don't work (100th entry)

I'm clearing my leaves for the year of 2006. Hence I'm off from work this whole week till Jan 1, 2007. And what can I do at home?

Here's what I did today.

Throw garbage.
Wash clothes.
Sweep the floor.
Mop the floor.
Clean up the flower pots (like a bush) behind my house.
Now Blogging.
Later reading.
Later than later, go to Bangsar for dinner with colleagues.

That's 1 day. A fulfilling one. Most of the time sweetie do house chores. I help with a little. But whenever I have the time, I clean everything up all (at least most) at once.

p/s: This is my official 100th entry in blogspot. Yeah!!! Not much compared to others, but still quite proud of it. Bwuahahaha... Actually wouldn't have know until blogspot update their hostings and show it by the side. :P

No comments: