It's actually the internet linkage of some Asian countries to the outside world got disrupted. This is has got something to do with that earthquake in Taiwan. Do know why. Go read here.
So, don't be surprise if you can't log on to your MSN Messenger and any website that is out of Malaysia. It's either damn slow or not accessable at all. Bummer... I will just have to go back to me's Freakonomic now. Fun book to read though.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey dude. I remember you. first I have to say, Freakonomics is a really interesting book! haha. I finished reading it two weeks ago.
anyway, on your comment, actually I've decided what I want to study (accounting), so that's the route I'll be taking. I'll add your msn as soon as I login.. which would probably take 12938557834252 years just to login once... haha.
eh. I just realised, you linked me ah. Haha. Ok, now I feel obliged to link you back... haha. I'll be coming here more often I guess.
Post a Comment