Friday, December 01, 2006

My Six Sigma Class

It's been fun to have gone thru this training class with this bunch of energetic and humble people. It's unbelievable to find that some of them are actually Assistant General Manager of some of the businesses in the corporation.

I'm gonna miss the hospitality, fun, cares and excitement these people brought to my life. I might cross path with them again some time in my life, but I might not at all as well. But with this picture, I'm gonna remember every single one of them, whether they are from China, Korea, Singapore, Japan, UK, US, India, Sweden or Hong Kong. Kudos to the Six Sigma Black Belt Wave 2 class!!!

And now off we go into our own project and save or earn our corporation the USD500k or USD1mil and get forgotten. But it will remain in our life how this methodology has change our life, attitude and perspective in our future job environment. To the future great leaders in the organisation...



p/s: "Organisation" is used in this context due to the fact that all of us come from different company/entity in this huge organisation, which at this point I'm still quite proud to work in (until my next rant about the company again). :P

No comments: