Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Almost feels like...

The sky is fills with dark clouds. The wind is blowing. I slept all the way through the journey to work in the pickup van.

When I reached the building, I stood in front of the building and took a puff.

It almost feels like... waking before dawn when the sky is half dimmed and stood in front of a chalet by the beach when the gentle sea breeze fills the air with freshness.

It almost feels like... the days when I was in Sheffield of which I had to wake up really early for classes and it was about to rain. The same kind of breeze that freshen the day.

It almost feels like... my Scotland trip when my friends and I have to wake up real early for our roadtrip to make sure we are always on schedule.


This is such a soothing feeling...

No comments: