Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pathetic...

Ermm... I have just added a statistic counter at the bottom of this blog of mine. The result is disappointing. From yesterday evening till now, the only visitor is me and myself.

It's just not like the Friendster blog which will announce to the whole world that you had updated your blog, but who cares. It's a blog for myself, and if someone is interested they are most welcome to leave a comment. If not.....

2 comments:

CosmoBlogger said...

Aww... don't be upset by the poor figures... I visit ur site... see...

Anonymous said...

don't worry, there is at least one 'who cares' here to browse your blog all the time :)

as what u'd mentioned on the blog, who cares if u'd updated the site or not.. sometimes it's only a way to relax your mind from reality.

I've my own blog too tata, but I never give anyone its URL, bcoz I think in diff way :)