Friday, May 26, 2006

Review on X-Men 3 - The Last Stand



Was able to catch the X-Men 3 - The Last Stand yesterday night with sweetie and her sis, Erin.

The crowd was not as strong as I thought it would be. However, it's not a movie to be missed. The action is really good. You will get to see more action and more mutant powers this time when Magneto managed to summon an army of mutants with different specialty.

The most beautiful character of all. The wings is so... majestic.


What's the most unsuspected was the character, Jean. How she survived and how powerful she was. I better not spill the bean here for those who haven't watch it. I'm sure you will quite like this movie if you like the previous 2 sequels.

p/s: There's another 3 seconds scene after the credits at the end of the movie, so don't leave your seat just yet. But knowing Malaysian cinema style, I saw a live argument by a movie-goer and the cineplex manager when the after-credits scene was cut off way before the credit ends.

My rating : 7/10

2 comments:

CosmoBlogger said...

wah... u seems to have watch all the latest blockbuster in town... somemore the first feew to watch leh...

aboo said...

LOL... movie fanatic... live without movie = no life... Hehehehe