I "should be" or "would be" leaving for Calcutta/Kolkata, India tomorrow. But nothing is prepared, nothing is at all. All that I know are: - I should be getting my visa today, what time, where from? I don't know.
- I should be flying off to India tomorrow, what time? I don't know.
- Which flight am I taking? I don't know.
- I shall stay in the Hyatt Regency Hotel. That I know.
- When will I depart from India? I don't know. All I know is, it's either 13th or 14th June.
- Who will pick me up from the airport to the hotel? I don't know. It seems that someone should be there to pick me up, but... I don't know who, where, when and how.
As for the time being, all I can do is to gaze at the picture of the hotel room that I'm going to stay for the rest of my 2 weeks in Calcutta.


No comments:
Post a Comment