Friday, May 12, 2006

Tiring holiday

Again... I'm working on a Malaysian public holiday. To rub it in, my ex-boss (team leader) called and say, "hey guys, I'm on my first ever Malaysian public holiday today".

What to say, it's a job that I choose. Hence I have to endure the pain when everybody is sleeping under their cozy blanket but I have to wake up and drive to work.

Since today it's a public holiday, my friends all went to "Kotak Merah" yesterday as a farewell party for AhGirl (Adrian's gf) since she's leaving for Singapore to work already. The whole session start at 11pm and ends at 4am. Everyone is so energetic coz they knew that they don't have to work today, but I HAVE TO!!!

And tonight, with less than 6 hours of sleep tonight I have to go to Asian Cafe at Subang for another round of yamcha which act as a late farewell party for my ex-boss who rubbed it in so hard on the phone juz now.

Hence, my tiring holiday...

No comments: