I'm back to KL. It's back to the normal life that I used to live, or is it? After spending 2 weeks in Kolkata, it's somehow feels a little weird when I touch down in KL again. So, how long does it takes for you to actually get used to one thing? I think this 2-week trip has at least change my "get used to" at around 30%.
For the past 2 weeks I woke with fresh breakfast just a few steps away. Getting served with great customer service. All kinds of stuff is just a call away or a button-pressed away. Worst or you may call it best of all, is having to have my dinner in the hotel. Don't get me wrong. It's worst because of the price. It's best because of its taste and services provided either by the room service or by the restaurant waiters.
Another thing was, I just have to wait in the hotel room for my pick-up to work and don't have to worry that I will miss my transport or anything because the driver will be waiting for me.
Anyway, nothing in this world comes free. For all the extra comfortable services you get, you tend to lose your concious on your suroundings. You will take things for granted and think that everyone should treat you or should at lest provide such services. Still, that's not something we should take lightly, or else I will become like my boss in being critical in everything and expect everything in this world should come in perfect shape.
So now, back to reality and live my life again...
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mr. Boo.. Gud to see u back here... So how was ur journey...
The journey was god damn tiring. 5 hours flight + 3 hrs transit, not good at all. Still, managed to survive.
Post a Comment