In another 30 minutes, I will be leaving this centre. It’s happy that will be able to see my sweetie again after 2 weeks. But still it’s kind of sad in another sense, for having to leave the new friends I have made here.
Samir – The strict boss (not to me), that is forever helpful to me. There’s nothing that I can’t go to him to ask a favour or talk to.
Shreel – The man who taught me what “turgi” means. As mischief as I am. Great to hang around with and talk to too.
Manish – Plump guy, with great sense of humour. Obviously shown me how Dosa (Thosai) can represented in a humourous sign language. And his help to get the tiny little Coke that is so hard to get.
Chumki – The gentle and thoughtful gal that is always asking, “Do you have anything for your lunch?”, “Do you want to have some tea?”, “Did you have a this”, “Did you have that”.
Aushdeep – Great drinking and smoking buddy. Always the one that would keep me company for a quick puff.
Disha – The sweetest lady I meet over here. She’s funny and cheerful with a smiley face all the time. No wonder she was previously working in a hotel.
Ratna – The boldest lady I’ve met in a conservative country like this. Although I don’t have the chance to hang out with her, but I know she’s a great person to go hang out with.
Thank you everyone, for your kind hospitality. Will forever be thankful. Hope will be able to see you guys in Malaysia one day.
Not to forget, these are also the people who introduced me the local food like puchka, bidi, mistisukh and buttermilk (yewwww…). I can’t remember which is which now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey alvin.. guess u had a better journey this time compared to when u were coming to Kolkata. did u get a chance to get inside the Smoke Chamber......
Post a Comment