I had been feeling maxed out for quite some time now. I've had the feeling that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 31.5 million secs a year is not enough. Thus, I think it's this anxiety that cause me to stay up as late as 3am sometimes when I have to wake up at 8am the next morning for work. I'm worried that I might miss something while I am sleeping I guess.
Let's start analyzing my daily routine. Wake up at 8am, leave for work at 8.30am. Work the whole day, leave work at 7.30pm, reach home at 8.30pm. Go for a dinner, reach home at 9.30pm. Take a bath and look around my room it's already 10pm. Accompany my gf for a short relaxing DVD, it's already 12am. Sometimes it's juz so hard to even find time to just check mail.
I had already started to feel vexed over this job. The distance to travel to work is crazy. But still I can't do anything bout it. I have a career opportunity, I can't just let it go. I'm sure if I do, I will regret in the future.
Arghhh... How do I find a balance between my job, girlfriend, friends, family and most importantly myself? When more than 2 of the mentioned screwed up, I just fall.
I lost my balance...
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment