Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tie Da (Dit Da)

The itchy me when and play basketball again on Saturday. Since my knee wasn't 100% healed, I sprained it again... Yup... Itchy me...

I hurt my knee worse than before. Looking at the fact that I will have to leave for Hong Kong in another week, I have no choice but to look for a Tie Da (in chinese, which mean bone setting), which prove to you, I'm still very chin a pek. And for your information, that bloody Tie Da sifu didn't even set my bone or rub the wound, he juz apply on some oilment, then wrap my leg with his secret mixtures of chinese herbs (which sticks to the extreme). Then gave me a bowl of hot and bitter herbal soup to drink.

Green oilment + Red oilment + Herbs wrapping + Herbal soup = RM150

Yeah!!! That's ridiculous huh. He still have the bloody face to say, you must come back for another 2 wrappings to make sure it heal completely. Don't worry, it will be cheaper as the next time you come.

But in my mind, I think what I actually heard is, "Come again tomorrow, so you can stretch your neck very very long and let me chop on them again!!! Muahahahaha!!!".

So, if you ever ever wana go for a Tie Da in KL, I really don't have a recommendation. But bear in mind, don't ever go to this one that is behind the Mandarin Court Hotel near Dewan Bahasa.

p/s: Thanks Ah Keong for bringing me there, it's not your fault mate although I got potong leher. We went in and tried, juz that we least expect he dare to request so much. But at least we streamlined a list of which Tie Da not to go in KL. =)

Also called Dit Da in Cantonese.

No comments: