My Rating: 9/10PLEASE PLEASE GO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!
It's been a while since I felt I have watch a awesome movie. I thought of this movie a horror one at first, until my friend, Taikui told me it is actually a romance movie.
Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves are fantastic in the film. I would really like to accredit Alejandro Agresti in directing this movie so well. The facial close-up of the actors' expression makes it so... I don't know how to express it, but it's definitely going to be in my DVD collection.

Most critics were not astounded by this film. But I love it. Yeah, it might be a little illogical, but this is like a modern fantasy movie. Hey, give it a break, it's a romance movie, what do you expect?

As usual, I'm not going to be a spoiler. You will have to watch the movie by yourself.
Alternatively, if you are prepared, you can click on the link below to read bout the synopsis.
WARNING! Spoiler.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_lake_house_(film)
No comments:
Post a Comment