Wednesday, August 02, 2006

On holiday?

I was on leave since Monday. It was actually a holiday for me to go to Kuching with sweetie. It was her dad's death anniversary.

However, since my sweetie is hot like pancake, she suddenly got unscheduled job assessments that clash this whole trip all together. So, we have to cancel the trip, partly also it's because I injured my knee during a basketball game on Saturday. It's really bad! But getting better now.

So, I take the opportunity and rest at home. But, it's not quite as it seems. I basically spent most of the time doing stuff that I normally don't have time to do due to most of the time spent at work.

It's not a couch potato kind of holiday so. I formatted 2 laptops, 1 whole months worth of grocery shopping, dvds shopping and some driving around to decide what to eat.

Hence, not much of a holiday actually, it's a break.

No comments: