It's been a while since I'm thrilled bout watching English Premier League. It wasn't until my friend invited me to join one of the fantasy football game that I gave up for so long.
Sometimes it's this type of stuff, other than gambling that hike my interest in the game. And guess what? The first match of the season is Sheffield U. (where I studied) vs Liverpool (where my sweetie studied). Both of us might shout at each other if we are watching this game together. Hehehe...
Here's the time of this weekend's matches. I'm so looking forward to see the players I selected in my fantasy footbal to score. Muahahaha... Die you, Gan and Andrew!!! Bwuahhahahaha...
Time listed below is UK time (GMT). To convert it to Malaysian time, +7 hours.
August 19
12:45 Sheffield U. vs Liverpool
15:00 Arsenal vs Aston Villa
15:00 Everton vs Watford
15:00 Newcastle U. vs Wigan Athletic
15:00 Portsmouth vs Blackburn R.
15:00 Reading vs Middlesbrough
15:00 West Ham U. vs Charlton Athletic
17:15 Bolton W. vs Tottenham H.
August 20
13:30 Manchester U. vs Fulham
16:00 Chelsea vs Manchester C.
Most of the game will be broadcasted live on Astro ESPN. If you want the schedule, click here. Damn, I want Astro!!! But can't afford 1. Hehehe...
For those who can't afford Astro like me or find a company to watch the match at the nearest mamak, click on Livescore.com to check out the score. If you are desperate enough, watching EPL thru live text is the same as watching it thru television.
Some of you might already know, Livescore.com is livelier than the television. You will know someone score faster than the television bout a minute or more due to the slow tranmission that need to be shot thru the sky, then thru the atmosphere then touch the satelite, then shoot back to the earth thru the atmosphere, then thru the sky, and thru some stars (juz kidding) and back to the receiving satelite dish, then decode then broadcast back to your Astro satelite again, then the cycle goes all over again up and down before it reach your home tv. Phewww.... That's a lot of crap!!!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment