It has been a long week.
First of all, sprained my knee during a basketball game. Has been limping since then. Although the swelling has gone (because of my experience in massaging), I could still feel a very week knee. Can't really support my whole body weight (less than 60kg) with my left leg now. Worse of all, just heard one of my colleague who sprained his ankle during an island trip 3 weeks ago, had discovered the sprained ankle is actually a tear in the ligamen. Now he has to go for a surgery to rejoin his ligamen back to the bone. Hmm... I think my pain is still not as bad as his. I'm just scaring myself.
Then, it's some random thoughts during one of the sleepless night. I had a flash back on the friends that I had mixed around since I was in Form 3 until today. Then I was thinking, so what happen before that? My memory was a primary school friend by the name of Raymond. He was my schoolmate, tuition mate and my family friend's son. He used to cycle to my house everyday after school and most of the time, he will end up sleeping on the couch. We used to be so closed that sometimes we can chat on the phone for a long time. It's not that we were gay, it's just that we have so much of things to share with as friends. Sometimes when I heard of my current group of friends sharing their childhood story together, I just can't help but wonder, eventhough I see Raymond from time to time, does he still remember the childhood that we had together? Just curious...
Things change when we went to highschool. He started to mixed with another group of friends that hangout a lot outside and getting to know girls. Since my parents was more of a protective type, I didn't much leave the house and hangout with friends outside the house until I was Form 3. That was then I started to hook myself with this group of friends.
Then it's the, rest-at-home-mind-at-work days during the break. One of the project was kicking in so fast that my colleagues were swamped with work till late night and constantly on the phone with me when I'm at home. Even though I only work on Friday for this week, I felt so tired. It feels kind of a guilty as well for my colleagues to cover my work till wee hours very very early in the morning.
Now, I have loads of laundry to do and room to clean due to my lazy bum that got so heavy since my leg hurt. But what to do, the laundry will not get done by itself and the room will not return to the spicked and spanned condition before. So, Saturday will be just another normal weekend where I spend time doing laundry and getting stuff done.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment