
Yup, that's my mum and my dad. I don't look anywhere like them huh. That's what people always say. My mum would always kid with me that I was picked from the rubbish dump. But I never took it into heart even when I was very very young. It is because I know my parents equally loves their children.
Wanna hear more unfillial things bout me? I actually don't know my mum's birth date until about a few years ago. I think it's our family tradition that we don't talk mooshy mushy stuff. But when you leave home for years and start your own life, you start to appreciate a lot bout your parents at home.
There's tough times that our family had went through, like any other families. But my mum had definitely pull through it like a superwoman.
Happy Belated Birthday Superwoman!!! You will always be the superwoman in my heart Mummy Boo.
p/s: Thanks to my little sis who secretly sent me a text to remind me and my bro that we forgot our mum's birthday. But I must say, the text comes in a nick of time. Another unfillial side of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment