10,000 BC is quite a good movie. Although I find it lengthy at some point of the movie, but nonetheless the plot and storyline is refreshing. The director was even able to put together a link between the movie and how the great Pyramid was built.
Starring Steven Strait as the lead actor named D'Leh, this movie is very real thanks to the advancement of CG (computer graphic) technology. D'Leh is a kampung boy who know nothing about war and grow up in the village that survive by hunting and eat mammoth (mannak). He is forced to go to war because.....
... HER!!! Yes, a chun chick. Evolet (Camilla Belle) who is D'Leh's lover were kidnapped by the bad guys and so he wage war against them. Kakaka... Dramatic...
As dramatic as it sounds, it still a good movie to watch. So, don't hesitate if this is a movie that's in your dilemma list. I like the mammoths. Hehehe...
2 comments:
Hi Alvin,
I caught this movie over the weekend and actually I think its quite nice too! I hesitate in going to watch at first because my friend said it's not so nice. Luckily I did!
Yes, it is quite a nice movie. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I do have some frens who don't think it's a good movie coz it seems a little illogical when they can travel across a mountain, into a jungle and then thru a desert and end up at the great pyramid. But anyhow, other than the illogical part, I think the story is refreshing breaking away from all the conventional movies.
Post a Comment