Saturday, March 22, 2008

An early Saturday

I woke up at 5.30am this morning, with no reason at all and couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided to drive to Batu Dam (Empangan Batu) to catch the early morning sunlight for some photographs. At first I was quite reluctant to go out so early, since it's a weekend afterall. But thinking of it, I haven't have such adventure since I left college life. So, I forced myself up to face some adventure.

So, I started driving towards Batu Caves' direction and headed for Ulu Yam. I started my journey at 6am and arrived 30 mins later. That place was in a pitch dark and the surrounding... can't see anything. Since it is not dawn yet and the sun has yet to break the darkness, I decided to sit in the car and wait. The darkness was scary, can barely see anything.

A slight orange light finally hit the sky at 7am. I got off my car and I could smell fresh morning air. And I started shooting. I tried to take as much pix as possible when the dusk-like sky appear and true enough, that scenery only lasted for 10 mins. Anyhow, I shot for more than an hour. Am really happy that I went for it and my titik-peluh is paying off, looking at the pix I took. Will post the pix once I've done reducing the size and pick the best out of the 161 shots that I took.

No comments: