Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sad, fed up, helpless and useless

Something happen to a colleague in the office today. When I heard the news, I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. Or even, what can I do to stop it?

She one of the only 2 friends that I have in the company. Now that she's gone... it's really sad. Though it's juz a matter of time she is leaving (according to her plan), but this soon... it's juz not right at all.

I tried sending her a text and calling her, but she's neither replying my text nor answering my call. I'm sure it's a big blow for her. Now it feels so empty without her sitting behind me... not that we speak a lot, since we can't do that... but we did write a lot.

I'm sad, fed up, feel helpless and feel useless. I feel that I have to bear part of the responsibility of what she's going thru. Afterall, I was the one who got her back into the company. Afterall, I'm probably the bridge that can link things given the privilege that I have.

I'm so sorry...

No comments: