The colleague whom I wrote about in the previous entry is fine. She gave me a scare, but anyhow she's coping it fairly well. And now she's ready to move on to the next big thing in her life.
eBay and PayPal
I've finally registered for eBay and PayPal. It's a long procedure with the credit card verification and stuff, but seeing all the good price they have online, am drooling now. Yah, even if it includes the shipping cost, some stuff are like 50% cheaper than I can get in Malaysia.
Safari 3.1
It's a new browser developed by Apple. I downloaded it yesterday and got the chance to try it today. I've read some review about it. Overall, the speed and design is really attractive. Some review wrote that it's even better than FireFox. Of coz there's 1 or 2 flaws. So far, a few flaw that I discover is:
- The font looks damn fat. But the review that I saw warn about it already.
- Since Steve Job doesn't think Adobe Flash is all good enuff yet, the Safari doesn't come with a Flash plug-in. As almost 90% of the website now contain some sort of Flash (Slideshow from photo hosting website, nuffnang advertisements), I keep having messages popping-up and say I need to get the plug-in and it's getting irritating for every page that I load, I get the same pop-up message. (refer to the screenshot attached below)
- Normally when I'm writing entry in blogspot, I will use Ctrl+U because there isn't any button for me to underline. Safari doesn't allow it.

Hiatus
I am going to Labuan for vacation from Friday onwards. Won't be back until Monday. Yup, it's sweetie's hometown and it's my first time going there. :P Don't know how it looks like, but hopefully can catch a few nice pix there. So, all being said I might not blog while I'm there.
Streamyx
Seems like Streamyx has caught "The Great Malaysia Traffic Jam" virus as well. The connection has been so slow since Tuesday. I called up their call centre on Tuesday to hear if there's any announcement about some problem over at their side. The funny thing was, when I called up and select "English" as the language, there wasn't any announcement. Then when I accidentally pressed "Bahasa Malaysia" as the language I got an announcement for traffic problems in somewhere in Pahang and also Setapak (which they wrongly announced it as Setapak, Selangor).
No comments:
Post a Comment