.... not Singapore Sales. In Malaysia, we have other thing. It's called "The Great Malaysia Traffic Jam".
I was stuck in the traffic for 1 hour 30 mins, which normally took me only 30mins to reach home from work. So if people say The Great Singapore Sales has great discount, The Great Malaysia Traffic Jam will give you great opportunity to appreciate the bloody road built by Uncle Samy.
I thought they built the SMART Tunnel to mitigate flood and in another way to reduce traffic build-up. Mana tau, when they start using the not-so-SMART Tunnel "indefinitely" to funnel the water, the whole Klang Valley have to settle with radio in the car instead of dinner. God Damn It!!!
Now I kind of doubt the reason they have to close it "indefinitely". Can Klang Valley hold up so much of water that it needs to be closed from 6pm Saturday until now, just to drain the water out? Hmmm....
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment